BackBox Linux is made collaboratively by a few people and additionally has a medium size of community with supporters. It has many access points where and each single member of team focused on a specific task. Therefore, the team members are involved in other tasks as well dynamically.
This page explains who to contact about a specific aspect of BackBox, and tells you who might respond.
The team members who focuse their attention mainly on distro development, building packages and generate the images in order to release.
- Raffaele Forte (Founder of BackBox Linux) - raffaele (a) backbox.org
The team members who take care of communication between team and external environment, build design for distribution, commit patches or organize repository.
- Stefan Umit Uygur - ostendali (a) backbox.org
The team members who focuse their attention mainly on tools development.
- Emilio Pinna
- Simone Margaritelli
The team members who does an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test.
- Alessio Dalla Piazza - clshack (a) backbox.org
- Alessio Pascolini - alessio (a) backbox.org
- Enrico Cinquini - darwish (a) backbox.org
The team members who provide a range of services/assistance to end users.
- Nenad Marjanovic - zerof (a) backbox.org