BackBox Linux 3.13 released!
The BackBox Team is pleased to announce the updated release of BackBox Linux, the version 3.13.
This release include features such as Linux Kernel 3.11, EFI mode, Anonymous mode and armhf Debian packages.
The ISO images (32bit & 64bit) can be downloaded from the following location:
- Preinstalled Linux Kernel 3.11
- System improvements
- Upstream components
- Bug corrections
- Performance boost
- Improved Update menu
- Improved Forensic menu
- Predisposition to ARM architecture (armhf Debian packages)
- Predisposition to BackBox Cloud platform
- New and updated hacking tools
- 32-bit or 64-bit processor
- 512 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 4.5 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port (1.7 GB)
To upgrade from a previous version (BackBox v.3.09) follow these instructions:
apt-get install -f
apt-get install linux-generic-lts-saucy
apt-get install backbox-desktop backbox-minimal --reinstall